It’s COLD here in northern Wisconsin. No idea what Monday’s overnight low was, but at 8:00 am it was –12 below zero. Bbrrrrrr….
So, I thought I’d share a little laughter for the day. Get that ole’ heart a-pumpin’ to warm us up a bit.
You may have seen this before. I know I have. But they’re still hilarious, so indulge me.
The following questions from lawyers were taken from official records nationwide:
1. Was that the same nose you broke as a child?
2. Now, doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, in most cases he just passes quietly away and doesn't know anything about it until the next morning?
3. Q: What happened then?
4. Was it you or your brother that was killed in the war?
5. The youngest son, the 20-year-old, how old is he?
6. Were you alone or by yourself?
7. How long have you been a French Canadian?
8. Do you have children or anything of that kind?
9. Q: I show you exhibit 3 and ask you if you recognize that picture?
10. Were you present in court this morning when you were sworn in?
11. Q: Now, Mrs. Johnson, how was your first marriage terminated?
12. Q: Do you know how far pregnant you are now?
13. Q: Mrs. Jones, do you believe you are emotionally stable?
14. So you were gone until you returned?
15. Q: She had three children, right?
16. You don't know what it was, and you don't know what it looked like, but can you describe it?
17. Q: You say that the stairs went down to the basement?
18. Q: Have you lived in this town all your life?
19. A Texas attorney, realizing he was on the verge of unleashing a stupid question, interrupted himself and said, "Your Honor, I'd like to strike the next question."
20. Q: Do you recall approximately the time that you examined the body of Mr. Edington at the Rose Chapel?
*Thanks to Pastor Tim for this joke!*
Yeah, some of them are ‘groaners’ but if they make you laugh, they’ve done their job.
Have a great day!