I have finally figured out how I’m going to decide who gets what in my “I HAVE BOOKS” giveaway. I should have thought it through more carefully, but this is what I’ve come up with.
Below is the list of the books and the names of those who requested them:
- “Mine is the Night” by Liz Curtis Higgs: Jeanne Doyon and Karen K.
- “Bathsheba” by Jill Eileen Smith: Anne Baxter and Maxie
- “Gone to Ground” by Brandilyn Collins: Donna Goodrich, Janet Brown, and Jo Huddleston
- “Shadowed in Silk” by Christine Lindsay: Rebecca, Susan,and Jean Ann.
- “A Heart Revealed” by Julie Lessman: Abbi and Maxie
- “The Road to Mercy” by Kathy Harris: Maxie and Susan
- “Fade to Blue”: by Julie Carobini: Maxie and Susan
Okay, here’s how it’s gonna work. First of all, since I have two copies of Liz Curtis Higgs’ book “Mine is the Night,” and since there were only two who requested that title, Jeanne and Karen will each receive a copy. (Send me your mailing addresses by clicking here: "Mine is the Night" giveaway
The rest of you will have your names thrown into a random drawing for as many times as your name appears above. (For example, Maxie will be listed four (4) times.) The first time I shuffle, the name that emerges at the top of the shuffled list will get the book their name appears on first, in the order the books are listed above. If your one of those with multiple choices, your name will be removed from the rest of the list.
At the same time, if you’re chosen for one of the books, your name will also be removed from the other books, which—if only one other name remains on that book, that person is an automatic winner. This is the best way I could think of to make the giveaway as fair and equal as possible.
Does all this make sense? I’m posting this on Monday and will leave it up through Tuesday for those who get this blog via email. If you DO have any questions, please direct them to me, personally, here. This will eliminate any time-delays in getting you your answers. I will conduct the drawing on Wednesday.
Thanks for “playing”